Since 1986, Jones Services has been providing expert home heating services to the good people of the Hudson Valley. And if there’s one thing we’ve learned from all those long winters, it’s that there is absolutely nothing worse than your home’s boiler breaking down on you right when you need it most. Until you can get it up and running again, you and your family will be shivering and shaking inside, while the weather rages on outside. That’s why you should call the experienced heating professional at Jones Services any time your boiler needs repairs.
Boiler Repair Solutions
We will get your boiler fixed fast so you and your family can go back to enjoying the warmth and comfort of your home. Our radio dispatched trucks are always stocked with a wide selection of repair parts, tools and equipment, enabling us to provide emergency boiler repair service 24 hours a day. At Jones Services, we know how much you depend on your home’s ability to weather those harsh winter frosts. So when your boiler fails, make sure you also depend on the best heating technicians in the business to restore warmth and comfort to your home.
Boiler Repair Benefits
Waiting too long to repair even the smallest component of your boiler can cause severe, long term damage to the entire unit. If you suspect your boiler is not functioning properly—don’t hesitate—call the heating experts at Jones Services. Our technicians are fully certified and prepared with the very latest tools, training and equipment. They’ll get the job done right the first time so you can rest easy knowing your boiler will be running at peak performance for many winters to come.
Boiler Repair Features
All Jones trucks are stocked with the most popular boiler parts and equipment so we can help you solve any boiler or heating system problem you can throw at us. We fix the following boiler components:
- Combination pressure gauge: Regulates internal water temperature and pressure.
- Gas valve and burners: Combustion assembly responsible for heating the water tank.
- Pressure reducing valve: Automatically sustains proper water pressure.
- Aquastat: Thermostat that controls the boiler’s temperature.
- Air vent: Automatically flushes unwanted air from the boiler unit.
- Water feed valve: Controls water flow.
- Expansion tank: Enables water to expand as it heats up inside the boiler.
- Pressure relief valve: Relieves high water pressure.
- Flow control valve: Manages flow of hot water through boiler.
- Drain valve: Allows water to drain from the unit casing.
- Circulator: Electric pump that propels water through the system.
If your boiler breaks down this winter, don’t freeze up… call and get warm again!