Home electrical automation is real and it’s here to stay. At Jones Services, we love it not only for its ease-of-use, but also for its energy and money saving qualities. More control means superior household management. That means enhanced lighting capabilities as well as decreased utility bills!
Benefits of Home Electrical Automation
It’s not rocket science—more direct control equals enhanced convenience and more financial savings. Frankly, we are hard-pressed to think of a single downside to home electrical automation. Let’s take a look at the bounty of advantages and benefits of technological home enhancements:
- Convenience and Efficiency: Gain the ability to wirelessly control every aspect of your home’s electrical and lighting systems.
- Save Energy: Control where and when more or less electricity is needed. For example, we can equip your home with a state-of-the-art motion sensor so your lights automatically turn off when no motion is detected.
- Lower Utility Bills: Lower energy output means lower monthly electric bills.
- Key-Pad/Data/Voice Control: “Futurize” your home with these additional safety and security solutions. Take ownership of your home’s safety with these uniquely customizable options.
- Improved Safety & Security: Keep your home safe while adding to its resale value.
Home Automation: A Win-Win Solution
The electrical experts at Jones Services have been working hard to maintain the safety, financial viability and brightness of Hudson Valley homes for over 27 years and we know what it takes to ensure superior quality service and security.
Consider a home electrical automation install or update so you too may reap the benefits of this convenient wireless technology. Contact Jones Services today to learn more.