Carrier Infinity Hybrid Heat Dual Fuel System in Middletown, NYThe Hybrid Heat dual fuel system protects homeowners from the unpredictability of utility costs. It combines the Infinity 96 furnace with an electric heat pump to provide unprecedented flexibility and economy. The system switches between gas and electric heating automatically in order to maximize the efficiency of each fuel source and keep your home warm for the entire winter – no matter how cold it gets outside.
Infinity Furnace Series Features in Middletown, NY
- Flexible heating capacity – The Infinity provides low-stage heating on milder days and high-stage heating on colder days.
- Intelligent control – The Infinity keeps track of previous heating cycles and automatically adjusts heating stages to balance comfort and energy efficiency. You can also select furnace fan speeds and control moisture as well.
- Quiet comfort – The variable-speed blower works at the lowest possible setting for most of the heating season, so you won’t hear it working the vast majority of the time.
- Increased gas efficiency – The Infinity 96 employs two heat exchangers to maximize efficiency. While one primary exchanger does most of the work, the secondary exchanger pulls in additional heating energy to increase comfort and help you save money on your heating bills.
- Increased indoor air quality – With the addition of an optional air cleaner cabinet you can have an air filter installed to substantially improve the quality of your indoor air.