- Greenspeed Intelligence: A milestone in innovation, this patented communication technology offers homeowners consistent and comfortable indoor temperatures in a whisper-quiet, energy efficient package.
- Greenspeed technology makes the Infinity® 20 30%-70% more efficient than other air source heat pumps.
- Greenspeed Intelligence responds to unwelcome changes to your indoor temperature by making subtle, incremental adjustments to the heat pump’s heating and cooling capacity. This allows your system to run longer at steadier, lower capacities, maximizing energy efficiency without sacrificing your in-home comfort.
- Silencer System II: Built-in noise reducing technology provides an attractive decibel rating as low as 58. This makes for unmatched heating and cooling capabilities without the racket.
- Puron Refrigerant: Meets the EPA mandate for environmentally-approved refrigerant. This means lower recharge prices and reduced cost to operate, maintain and service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing your comfortable home isn’t harming the ozone layer.
- ENERGY STAR Partner: The Infinity® 20 was designated Energy Star's Most Efficient for 2012 on all sizes. With industry leading 20 SEER and 13 HSPF ratings, the Infinity® 20 usually pays for itself through energy savings in just a few years.
- Solid Construction: Carrier's WeatherArmor ultra-protection finish ensures the heat pump’s outdoor unit can survive extreme outdoor conditions, leaving you to enjoy worry-free indoor comfort on even the stormiest days.
- Warranty: Comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. Carrier stands behind its products and will be there to correct any problems in the unlikely event they should arise. Ask a Carrier dealer about eligibility requirements and optional extended warranties.