- High SEER Ratings: The Comfort™ Series’ high SEER ratings (up to 16.5) means you will increase your energy savings and while you decrease your carbon footprint.
- Puron Refrigerant: Meets the EPA mandate for environmentally-approved refrigerant. This means lower recharge prices and reduced cost to operate, maintain and service. Plus, you can rest easier knowing your home comfort won't harm the ozone layer.
- Quiet Operation: At around 72 decibels, the Comfort™ Series is no louder than a dishwasher.
- Durable Construction: Carrier's outstanding craftsmanship protects the system’s major components from the most extreme weather conditions, leaving you to enjoy worry-free indoor comfort on even the stormiest days.
- Warranty: Each Comfort™ Series air conditioning system comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. Carrier stands behind its products and will be there to correct any problems in the unlikely event they should arise. Ask a Carrier dealer about eligibility requirements and optional extended warranties.