It is a necessity that you have your air conditioner checked at least once a year by a qualified technician. This will help ensure that all components are in proper working order so that you will stay cool and comfortable throughout the summer. Here are some of the checks that we typically perform when we provide air conditioner maintenance:
• Checking all refrigerant and drain lines for leaks.
• Making sure all electrical connections are secure.
• Cleaning or replacing the filter if necessary.
• Making sure there are no leaks in your ductwork.
• Checking the evaporator coils to ensure proper airflow.
• Checking the compressor and condenser from top to bottom.
• Checking to make sure all capacitors are functioning properly.
Again, these are just some of the checks that we perform when we maintain an air conditioner. While routine maintenance is important no matter what your system’s age may be, it is particularly crucial if you have an older system.
If you are looking for peace of mind when it comes to your air conditioner, call Jones at (845) 262-2240 and schedule a cooling system checkup.