Ask Our AC Technicians Which Unit is Best For Your NeedsThere will come a time when that air conditioning unit you have outside just isn't cooling your home to your satisfaction. Or, when it starts to burn through all of your money with constant repairs. Does that sound familiar? If so, then it's time for a replacement. The air conditioning models of today have come a long way from the one that you have installed. They are quieter during operation, are more energy (and cost) efficient, allow you to have better temperature control, and in turn more in-home comfort. But, besides frequent repairs and inconsistent temperature in the home, how will you know if air conditioner replacement is what you need?
Signs You Need an AC Replacement
- Constant operation
- Odd noises or smells from the unit
- Inability to keep up with the temperature set on the thermostat
- The unit is older than 20 years (or just about 20 years)
- Your energy bills are high - and rising!
AC Replacement ProcessWhen you call Jones Services for your air conditioner replacement, we will come to your home and help you decide what unit is best for you. During the appointment, we will:
- Inspect your current unit
- Inspect your duct work and returns
- Make necessary measurements to determine the correct size AC
- Discuss your cooling needs to also help choose a size