5 Signs Your Home Has a Plumbing Leak (and May Need Pipe Repair!)As we mentioned, cold temperatures and frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of burst pipes and leaks. However, leaks, can happen all year round. The warning signs are always the same:
- Loss of Water Pressure
- Dampness or Puddles on Surfaces
- Sound of Running Water in the Walls
- Water Bills are Higher than Usual
- Hot or Cold Spots on Your Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
Pipe Repair Solutions to Help Stop LeaksJones Services delivers same day responses 24/7, so if you have a pipe in need of repair you can have everything solved on the same day as your call! In order to fix your problem, COMPANY NAME has three typical approaches:
- Water Line Pipe Repair- Should you notice a drop in water pressure or rise in your monthly water bills, call for a spot repair right away. It could be a problem with your main water line, which can be quickly replaced by a professional.
- Repiping- In older homes with outdated or corroded pipe materials, simple replacing the entire pipe system is generally the best approach. That's because certain types of plumbing, such as Orangeburg, cast iron, or clay pipes will cause more problems as they age. Best to stop those leaks before they start!
- Pipe Lining- This innovative pipe repair technique is a revolutionary trenchless solution to pipe repair. It essentially allows the plumber to repair the pipe from the inside out — a safe epoxy liner is poured through the pipe and hardened to create a new seamless line without having to dig up the old one.