- How old is my furnace? Anything older than 12 years will probably die soon. If nothing else, it’s weakening quickly.
- Are my utility bills increasing even though I’m keeping the heat at the same temperature? If so, your furnace’s efficiency is decreasing.
- Is there a yellow flame on your furnace? The flame should be blue indicating it's burning efficiently. Yellow means the air and gas aren’t mixing properly.
- Is your house getting heated unevenly?
- Does your furnace cycle on and off often?
- Are you having consistent thermostat problems?
- How often do you need to repair your furnace? A new furnace installation could be the more cost-effective choice in the long run.
- Do you hear odd sounds coming from your furnace? Any rattling, buzzing, or humming?
- Is humidity decreasing in your house? Is there more dust? Old furnaces do not create moisture very well.
- Are there any physical cracks, or signs of corrosion or rust on your furnace?
7 Benefits of a New Furnace InstallationWhen our furnace installation professionals are done, you’ll be able to reap the benefits, such as:
- Improved comfort in your household.
- Eliminate health risks and keep your family healthy year round.
- Lower energy bills due to the improved efficiency of your new furnace.
- More control over temperature with smarter thermostats.
- Improved air quality in your home with a brand new, sealed combustion furnace.
- A silent furnace to make your home a quieter place (or for those of you with youngsters running around: as quiet as possible).
- A brand new, updated warranty.