- Safety Control Adjustment
- Condenser Coil Check
- Air Handler Check
- Refrigerants Refilling as Necessary
- Filter Cleaning/Replacement
The Importance of an AC Tune-UpProfessional AC tune-up isn't just a necessary cost. When performed correctly, AC tune-up can immediately contribute to all of the following:
- Savings on Energy Bills- Better efficiency means using less energy to product the same effect. Enjoy cool temperatures without breaking the budget by having your AC serviced by the Middletown professionals this year. The modest costs of AC tune-ups are easily covered by the monthly savings on your utility bills every year — remember, heating and cooling costs make up over 50% of your energy costs! Make sure you're getting your money's worth this year.
- Better, More Effective Cooling- If it's been a while since your last AC tune-up, you may notice that your AC isn't working as well as it used to. Some rooms may be freezing cold, while others hardly get any cool air at all! Uneven cooling is a direct result of insufficient AC service. Overtime, your filters get dirty and start to clog, blocking new air from coming through. Your AC thinks it has reached the desired temperature because adjacent rooms are nice and cool, but others aren't getting nearly enough attention. An AC tune-up from Jones Services can fix this problem for good!
- Reduced Carbon Footprint- In addition to money savings, better efficiency also means a more environmentally friendly home. Get the cool air you need without the waste — call for an AC tune-up today!