- Moisture In Your House Where It Doesn’t Belong Anobscene amount of moisture surrounding your AC unit could mean the refrigerant is leaking, creating a large health risk to you and your family, or the drain tube is broken or blocked. In either case, you need repairs done right away.
- Your AC Unit is Making Weird Sounds Squealing or grinding noises are not the native sounds of an AC system. If you hear these sounds, you’ll need to get your unit repaired. Don’t procrastinate. Take care of these problems right away before you pay more money fixing them later on when the problem worsens. It might only be something simple to, like a misplaced belt or a simple lube job.
- Your AC is Letting Out Stinky Odors Bad smells from your AC unit usually indicate burning wire insulation or growing mold. In both cases, you’re putting you house and your family at risk, so get those AC repairs done immediately.
- Improper Airflow Throughout Your Home Insufficient air flow will cause the evaporator coil’s temperature to drop below freezing and humidity will cause ice to grow on the coil,diminishing your AC unit’s overall cooling capacity.
- Bad wiring Faulty wiring creates a very risky fire hazard in your home because it’s preventing the system from getting power and will trip the circuit breaker. All this will result in an AC system that can’t show off its cooling capacity.