Boiler Replacement in Goshen: Top 5 SignsIs your boiler not working like it should? Then look out for any of these 5 signs and call for replacement immediately:
- Unusual Odors: Any odors emitting from your boiler call for immediate professional attention. Gas or oil released into the atmosphere may not only be extremely hazardous to your health, but may also be a sign of a leak resulting in inefficient energy usage and additional expenses. We recommend taking care of this right away.
- Poor Temperature Control: Any fluctuations in heat or water temperatures could mean a damaged boiler. Worse, water that is too hot can be scorching, making it too dangerous to use. There’s also the additional threat of hot and cold zones in your home where some areas of your home are more heated than others.
- Puddling: Do you see puddles forming around your boiler? Then it’s a sign of water leaks coming from the boiler. Not only is this a hazard in your home, it’s also wasting water and costing you plenty of money on water bills.
- Strange Noises: Are you hearing hissing or whistling noises coming from your boiler? Then it can be a sign of numerous problems with your boiler. When it’s working at its best, your boiler shouldn’t be making any noises at all, and a new boiler will keep those distracting noises away.
- Old Age: Boilers, like all plumbing systems, should be regularly maintained and adjusted for efficiency to ensure proper water heating. However, while your boiler can last up to 15 years, it risks total breakdown the older it gets. New boiler models are out there that can provide you with heating for 15 years and beyond!